Proud to Care Group
The Proud to Care Group brings together representatives from a range of providers including: Job Centre Plus, Skills for Care, Health and Social Care and the voluntary sector to look at ways of improving recruitment and selection. The group's focus is primarily workforce issues such as recruitment, skills development and retention, to address shortages in the care sector. The group fosters collaboration and partnership working.
Achievements so far:
- A new microsite to attract passive and active job seekers to the sector
- DCT recruitment portal has been launched for providers to advertise their job vacancies for free
- Sharing good practice and partnership working
- Developing career pathways in health and social care
- promoting free parking permits for care workers